Thursday, May 14, 2009

Going back in time.

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
~Winnie the Pooh

Going back in time. Just missing my mom. I will write a better post later. This pic was taken in Seattle on a pier, 1999. It's showing it's age a bit but I love it and keep it in my living room. Every time Reagan thinks I look sad he asks,"you miss your mom right now?" My standard response after chuckling is that I miss her all the time. Then he runs over and grabs the small frame off the shelf. His instructions are to give my mom a kiss and tell her about my day and that I love/miss her. This scenario plays out a couple times per month and it melts my icy heart, as Tim would say. Lol. Anytime the kids have something to say to Grandma or they ask questions about her, we pull this out. One other funny note: Reagan insists that my hand in this pic is actually a burrito...when I tell him it's my hand he becomes very adament and I let it go...cuz it's cute. As usual. :-) TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment