Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A New Day...(or) A New Layout!

Gah! Well I finally managed to find a layout I'm happy with. Let me tell you folks, it's not as easy as it looks. I had to play with the HTML (which isn't that bad, I rather enjoy learning more about it) and then the "shopping" around for a background I actually like. I found several that were great, but for some reason once I had it on my blog, it just didn't mesh well. I think I'm happy with this though. But since it took the better part of last two evenings (and admittedly, part of my work day today) I'm beat! I don't have a lot of time to post anything real tonight, but I wanted to let you know I have been fervently working on my blog in other aspects.

Since I'm here and talking about blog makeovers, I suggest you check out these awesome sites that I came across in my travels, so to speak:

These 3 are all about backgrounds and banners and such:
Banner of Blessings
The Cutest Blog On The Block
Hot Bliggity Blog

These blogs actually helped me figure out the layout and HTML stuff:
Moms Who Blog
Blogger Buster
Tricks For New Bloggers

These are just a few that I ran across, but I actually utilized all of these sites. Hope they help! I am now off to bed! See you on the next go 'round!

No comments:

Post a Comment