Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Moon

I know it's been a very long time since I've posted. Sorry guys, what can I say? I've just been a busy mommy.

I am at work at the moment but wanted to share something with you all. The New Moon trailer was pre-viewed at the MTV Movie Awards last weekend. However, I missed that because I rarely watch MTV. But now that it is so easily accessible, I've found it and watched it. And I loved it!

Betcha didn't know I was a Twilight fan did ya?

Well, I'm not totally obsessed, but I really enjoyed the books and look forward to the movies as well. So to share with you all, here is the first trailer for New Moon:


I know it's slightly cut off on the right side*, I couldn't figure out how to fix it since this video is embedded. Also I think I'd have to mess with my profile layout, and I am not really wanting to change it at the moment. So you'll have to deal, kay? It's not like that missing millimeter is going to make you miss something vital. Am I right? lol

Alright All! I will be back soon, I promise! I miss writing so I will find the time. It's weird...I finally get a laptop and I haven't used it for blogging yet. Go figure.

**Amendment made June 17, 2009 at 12:35am (ack!)**
Since the change made to my blog's layout today, the video is no longer cut off slightly. This is due to my extensive research (lol) on HTML, looks like it paid off! TTYL Guys!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that there were other movies/videos besides the original 'Twilight' movie. Interesting. Thanks for the sharing.
    Tiffiny (Rexy and Spring's mommy).

    ReplyDelete